Mr. Ilpo Auranen, M.Sc. (mining & metallurgy-Aalto University, Finland, 1981), Chairman Ima Engineering Ltd., CEO Mine On-Line Service Oy, has made an extensive career in the international mining and construction technology industry. His current and previous assignments give him a good understanding on Mining Industry’s service and technology needs. His prior assignments include:
– Vice President, Customer Service, Metso Minerals Oy, Construction Business Line (Finland) -2007
– Vice President: Technology & Business Development, Metso Minerals Inc. (Finland) 2000-2006. Technology for mining, construction and recycling industries.
– Vice President, South Asia, Nordberg Singapore Pty, (Singapore) 1997-2000. In charge of Metso business in South East Asia.
– President, Nordberg Nippon K.K: (Japan), 1991-1997. Metso Business in Japan & Korea.
– Vice President, Mobile Crushers, R&D, Sales & Marketing, Nordberg-Lokomo (Finland) 1988-1991, global responsibility for Lokotrack mobile crushers.
– Project Manager, Large Blast Hole Drills, Tamrock Inc. (Tx, USA) 1986-1988,
– Product Manager, Tamrock Oy (Finland) 1981-1986,
– Mining Engineer, Magma Copper, Newmont Inc. (Az, USA) 1979-1981
Ilpo Auranen’s technology and mining competence key areas:
– Ore sampling and analysis technology
– Drill core analysis technology
– Mineral sorters
– Mine Grade Control
– Crushing, screening and mineral processing systems
– Drilling & blasting technology
– Value Creation in Mining